A couple of weeks ago WIE set a competition for ideas as to what the letters DAFC on Danny Chapman's arse could stand for.
Entries have now closed for the caption competition and as expected most followed a financial theme. The WIE jury has rather generously decided all of the following win one of our grammatically incorrect mugs.
- Chris Dixon for Danny's arse floss chafe
- Mark Doig for Danny's arse fills chair
- Mark Fenton for Dangerous animal - follow carefully
- Stewart Medhurst for Does anything for cash
- Mike Reed for Dead against fitness coach
- Mark Shuttleworth for Danny ate French chips
- Alan Sinclair for Danny's all for cash
And our favourite:
- Rowan Watt for Don't ask for change
All winners have been notified by e-mail. WIE thanks you all for your entries.